The Brisbane Student Hub, located at The Edge, State Library of Queensland, provides information, advice and referrals on healthcare, employment, budget management, accommodation and legal services, as well as connecting students to local events and activities.
• Statewide phone support 1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839)
• Connection to local events and social activities
• Orientation to Australia and accommodation advice
• Cultural and religious support
• Individual assistance relating to mental health and wellbeing
• Safety and security support
• Referrals to financial and legal support
• Work experience and employment advice
• Volunteering opportunities
• English language support
The Brisbane Student Hub is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 12-5pm or by appointment from Monday and Friday between 9am-5pm.
For information, over-the-phone support statewide and to make an appointment, students can call
1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839)