Study Queensland Agent Pitch Challenge
Entries closed. Winner announced 12 April 2018
The Study Queensland Agent Pitch Challenge 2018 gives agents the opportunity to pitch their most creative and innovative student recruitment campaign to take Study Queensland to the world. Each campaign will target international students via their most important influencers - their parents.
Study Queensland will provide $15,000 for the winner to implement their concept in their designated market, as well as providing assistance during development and implementation of the winning campaign.
The Agent Pitch initiative is part of the of the Trade 2018 Games Time Trade and Investment Program, a state-wide program, providing an opportunity for government and business leaders to meet, build new relationships, strengthen trade and investment ties and explore opportunities across the Commonwealth and beyond.
- Receive $15,000 to implement your campaign concept
- Gain major exposure for your business
- Leverage off the Study Queensland brand
- Share your vision with influencers in universities, VET, ELICOS and schools
- Enjoy exclusive hosted tours of Cairns and South-east Queensland
- Attend key sporting events at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
Download Agent Pitch Challenge event program