Graduate Diploma of Counselling
Australian College of Applied Psychology
If you already have a degree in another discipline and want to qualify as a Counsellor without undertaking an undergraduate qualification then you should consider this course.
The course equips graduates to work as counsellors in the public, private and community sectors providing counselling services relating to bereavement and loss, alcohol and other drugs, mental health, family and relationships.
Accredited by the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), this course gives you the practical skills and theoretical foundation you need to work as a counsellor. On successful completion of this course, graduates are eligible to apply for intern membership on the PACFA Register.
What will I learn?
In this course, you will learn how to apply the theoretical and ethical foundations of counselling to a range of practical situations.
Areas of study include:
mental health practices
- Start date 28-MAY-2018,17-SEP-2018
- Duration 2 years full-time (or part-time equivalent)
- International Cost Please contact the provider
- Qualification Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas
- Study mode Self study / online (with attendance)