Southern Cross University
Students wishing to apply for the Advancement Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
1. Apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast,
Lismore of Coffs Harbour campus. Applications either from or into a pathway program (e.g. diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma) will not be accepted.
2. Completed either:
a. An undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Southern Cross University.
b. Two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
c. An undergraduate or postgraduate degree at an Australian university.
3. Meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5 requirements.
4. Eligible students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
5. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Value of scholarship 4000 total value
- Who can apply All international
- Study level Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degrees
- Application details Either:
(a) Submit your Advancement Scholarship Application with your International Application for Admission through mail .
(b) Apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.