The Brisbane Student Hub provides information, advice and referrals on healthcare, employment, budget management, accommodation and legal services, as well as connecting students to local events and activities.
The Hub is now located at MDA - Brisbane Multicultural Centre, 28 Dibley St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
• Statewide phone support 1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839)
• Connection to local events and social activities
• Orientation to Australia and accommodation advice
• Cultural and religious support
• Individual assistance relating to mental health and wellbeing
• Safety and security support
• Referrals to financial and legal support
• Work experience and employment advice
• Volunteering opportunities
• English language support
The Brisbane Student Hub is open Monday to Friday from 12 to 5pm with Saturday events arranged as identified in the social events calendar.
For information, over-the-phone support statewide and to make an appointment, students can call
1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839)
Stay in touch
Like us on Facebook; Follow us on Instagram; Stay in touch via our website