A joint campaign between Study Queensland and Advance Queensland
The India Innovators Experience is a joint program between Study Queensland and Advance Queensland designed to link global talent with the wealth of unique research, business, and educational opportunities found in Queensland, Australia.
To foster collaboration between Indian innovators and Queensland businesses, institutions and international students, the Queensland Government will host two Indian innovators for a visit to Queensland from Monday 1 April to Sunday 7 April 2019. During this time, the selected innovators will have the opportunity to meet leading Queensland entrepreneurs and innovators, have a chance to run workshops and address stakeholders in Queensland and India, and participate in iconic lifestyle experiences in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The Queensland Government will cover all costs associated with the scheduled visit to Queensland, with the exception of visas, insurance and any other costs stated in the Terms and Conditions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young Indian innovators, entrepreneurs, and future disruptors who live in India and have the potential to change industries and communities with their vision. Selected applicants will be required to be a successful ambassador, support a digital marketing campaign that reaches prospective students, parents and agents and increase awareness of Queensland as a study destination and innovation hub.
A selection panel will consider the applications based on the following criteria as well as their ability to deliver on the key requirements of the project (among other things). Applicants must have demonstrated the following skills in the successful implementation of their project, business or start-up in India:
- Operational - transition from concept to implementation;
- Disruptive - product or service is improving the market through innovation;
- Social Impact - ethically conscious;
- Genuine Innovation - demonstrate unique ideas and ways of doing things;
- Creative Design - involved in creative industries or creative in application, etc;
- Digital and Technical - supported digitial business transformation through apps, hardware or online products;
- Ideas - an idea that has the potential to be the next 'big thing'.
How to Apply?
If you think you are what we are looking for, then please read the Program Guidelines and Terms and Conditions, and complete the steps below. A preview of the application questions can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete and submit the Registration Form
- Complete and submit the Application Form, which will require more detailed information about your innovative project
- Submit Supporting Documents: Email your short (45-60 second) video introducing yourself and your innovative project, as well as a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Please note that the applications close on Monday 11 February 2019 – 5pm AEST. All information and documents must be received by Study Queensland before the deadline.
We would like to thank our campaign partner Advance Queensland for working with us to connect global talent to Queensland opportunities.
Advance Queensland was created by the Queensland Government to foster innovation generate jobs and to build a strong and diverse Queensland economy.
You can learn more about Advance Queensland by visiting their website at advance.qld.gov.au/