International Student Accommodation Scholarships
Federation University Australia
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
• Be a new prospective international student;
• Be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa;
• Have Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) issued by Federation University;
• Be enrolling full time in an eligible program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad);
• Be studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat, Gippsland and Melbourne.
• Advise FedUni if you will be in receipt of any other scholarship, bursary or reduced fee arrangement at the time of entry to the University;
All International students commencing studies with Federation University Australia in 2018 are eligible for an accommodation scholarship covering full accommodation fees for their first year.
Scholarship Inclusions: Annual accommodation fees valued at up to AUD $9,760; Free airport transfer included; Fully furnished room included; Utility Costs included; Internet Access included; 24/7 Security and Support included; Gym and swim membership included (Ballarat and Gippsland).
Scholarship Exclusions: Meals - Ballarat: Campus Life Cash Gold Food and Retail Package AUD $2,000 cost = AUD $2,500 value; Melbourne (Berwick) and Gippsland: Accommodation is self catered,no meals included. Residential program, activities, special events and orientation fee
Melbourne (Berwick) cost - AUD $330; Gippsland and Ballarat cost - AUD $624
- Value of scholarship The International student accommodation scholarship is equivalent of up to 100 per cent of academic year accommodation fees at our Melbourne, Ballarat or Gippsland Campus excludes Brisbane and partner provider teaching locations.
- Who can apply All international
- Study level Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees
- Application details There are a limited number of accommodation scholarships available, which will be allocated according to the order in which applications are received. Students are encouraged to apply early via the FedUni Campus Life portal Students will be automatically assessed for eligibility when applying for an on-campus program at Federation University Australia. In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must compete your formal accommodation application through the Campus Life portal by the due date.